I couldn’t tease you with the recipe, then not give it, so here it is.
- 8 ounces pasta of your choice
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 10 oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to directions. In bottom of a 2-quart casserole put a few spoonfuls of the sauce. Arrange half the pasta in the pan, cover with all of the cottage cheese and spinach. Top with half the sauce, half the mozzarella and half the Parmesan cheese. Arrange in layers the remaining pasta, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.