Felicia was allergic to wheat, so Aurora made these monster cookies for her baby sister when they were young in Mask of a Hunter. My kids used to love it when I made these cookies, because the cookie tin bulged. I’d save some of the mini candy-coated chocolate pieces and make smiley faces or their initials on some of the cookies for an extra treat.
Felicia’s Monster Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups oatmeal, old-fashioned
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Mix ingredients together in the order listed. Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
View my Catalog of Books